Eggnog Bread Pudding
Learn more about Fairmont Le Château Montebello or make a booking.
1 L Eggnog
200 gr Maple syrup
150 gr White chocolate chips
100 gr Dried cranberries
800 gr Leftover bread or day-old croissant
- Tear the bread in pieces and place in a big bowl;
- Mix the eggnog, the eggs and the maple syrup together;
- Pour the liquid mixture over the bread and gently mix together
- Add in the chocolate chips and cranberries, and pour in a rectangle baking dish that you had wiped with butter;
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees celcius for about 45 minutes;
- Take the aluminum off and bake for another 10-15 minutes or until the top is golden and a bit crispy.
Chef's tip: Serve the bread pudding directly from its dish with a side of maple syrup and heavy cream!
Fairmont Le Chateau Montebello