Chocolate Snow Pillows
- The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- 40 cookies
- 345g of 55% Chocolate
- 60g Butter
- 100g Bread Flour
- 1g Baking Powder
- 110 Ground Almonds
- 3 Eggs
- 100g Sugar
- 30g Triple Sec Liqueur
- 1pc Orange Zests
- Caster sugar
- Icing sugar
- Total Time:
- 3 Hours
- Melt chocolate and butter over double boiler. Set aside.
- Combine the bread flour, baking powder, and ground almonds. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer, whip the eggs and sugar until thick. Add the liqueur and zests from one orange.
- Stir in the chocolate mixture, followed by the dry ingredients.
- Put dough into a container and refrigerate until dough in chilled and set.
- With a small ice cream scooper or melon baller, make little balls of the dough.
- Toss the balls of dough in caster sugar to coat. Then roll the dough in icing sugar.
- Place dough on baking tray lined with parchment paper leaving a little space between dough.
- With your hand, press the dough down slightly, about halfway.
- Bake in 165°C oven for 15-18 minutes.
- Cool cookies completely before storing in a sealed container.
More Posts From This Category
- Guest Stories
- Food & Drink
- Spa & Wellness
- Arts & Culture
- Fairmont Magazine
- Fairmont Cocktails
Copyright ©2017 Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. All rights reserved.Fairmont.com
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.