Fujairah's Only Art-Inspired Resort
Tucked between the Hajar Mountains and the Gulf of Oman, Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort has an Arabic bohemian art ambiance. The simple monochrome interior design of the hotel perfectly highlights the statement art pieces created by artists from around the globe. Fujairah’s only art inspired resort comprises 180 guest rooms and suites, each furnished with Arabesque decor and features Al Fresco balcony with rattan chairs made for lounging while enjoying the marina or ocean view. A world away from the city, the hotel is a perfect destination where guests can rejuvenate and relax as they indulge in great food, fun watersports, exciting aquatic adventures and lots more.
- 180 guest rooms and suites
- Over 5,000 square meters of flexible meeting space, including 3 meeting rooms, an open air piazza and Lava Beach Club
- Over 50 art pieces throughout the resort
- Six dining and lounge venues
- The hotel soft-opened on December 15, 2016
- The hotel houses the second Willow Stream Spa in the UAE
- Private marina and licensed helipad for commercial usage
- A plethora of leisure facilities and activities available, including Little Sailors Kids' Club, private beach, watersports, and dive centers and outdoor wellness activities.
- Omar Souab is the General Manager